मंगलवार, 16 अगस्त 2011

SẠNTAL INTELLIGENCE



Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman and a CEO for Microsoft Europe. 5000 candidates assembled in a large hall.
One particular candidate is our very own SMH, the engineer cum noted photographer cum popular author and fellow blogger.

Bill Gates: Thank you for coming. Those who do not know JAVA may leave the hall.
So immediately 2000 people left the hall.

SMH says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try!'

Bill Gates: Candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people may leave.
So immediately 2000 people left the hall.

SMH says to himself, 'I never managed anybody by myself, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?' So he stays.

Bill Gates: Candidates who do not have management diplomas may leave.
So immediately 500 people left the hall.

SMH says to himself, 'After engineering, I didn’t do anything except writing, blogging and photography but what have I got to lose?' So he stays in the hall.

Finally, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo-Croat to leave.
So immediately 498 people left the hall.

SMH says to himself, 'I don’t even know to speak even any one word of Serbo-Croat but what do I have to lose?' So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate; everyone else has gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said, 'Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serbo-Croat language, so you two are selected. But, I'd now like to hear you people have a conversation together in that language.'

Calmly, SMH turns to the other candidate and says, “Okaren kanam, ya?”
The other candidate answers, “Ceka bam ǹel hikiǹ kan, Chotababu kan co̠ǹ!!!!”

* * *


"Ḍhinka chika! Ḍhinka chika!! Ḍhinka chika!!!
"

* * *

2 टिप्‍पणियां: